Dear Veneer Customer,
You can use these real wood Purpleheart veneer sheets to create beautifully veneered furniture quickly and easily! Re veneer old surfaces like a pro. Amaze yourself and your friends with your skill and expertise.
Turn out a gorgeous project, veneered with Purpleheart veneer, in an afternoon. We show you how with our simplified videos, tutorials and FAQs.
- The 1/64" paper backed Purpleheart veneer is thin and flexible. Use it on flat areas and even on curved surfaces. 44 Sec. You Tube
- The 3/64" wood backed Purpleheart veneer is thicker, sturdier, more forgiving. 38 sec. You Tube
- Glue this wood veneer down with carpenter's glue or contact cement. Or order your Purpleheart veneer with the optional 3M peel and stick adhesive.
- Optional 3M peel and stick adhesive sticks like crazy. Lays down flat, fast and easy. No mess, no fumes, no clean up. We recommend it. 36 sec. You Tube
- The Purpleheart veneer is pre sanded at our factory, ready to be stained or finished.
- Apply a stain or a finish the same way you would to any wooden surface.
- Cut with a scissors or a razor knife.
Grain Direction: The grain goes the direction of the second dimension. Example: On a 2' x 8' sheet, the grain goes the 8' way.
Lead Time: 5 to 6 work days.
Shop With Confidence: Decide, select, and change your ordering options while you watch the price change on the screen. There is no risk. You can abort your order at any time. Your order will not get processed until you are satisfied.
Guarantee: We've been in business since 1974 and we value our reputation. Check out our No Quibble Guarantee.
Don't hesitate. Don't wait one more minute. Veneering is fun and easy. Think how proud you will be when you show off your newly veneered project to your friends and family
Place your order right now!
Bob Morgan, Pres., Veneer Factory Outlet.com, Since 1974